MFH Provides rolled and whirled trapezoidal thread spindles
This makes fast delivery of top quality nuts possible.
Rolled trapezoidal thread spindles are manufactured without cutting and therefore offer advantages:
• Increased strength at the surface
• No Material losses
• Reduced stress concentration
• Smooth and bare flank surfaces
Trapezoidal thread spindles whirled up to TR120x20 length up to 6,000 mm;
Whirled Precision threaded spindles are made removing material and therefore offer other advantages:
• High precision regarding flank size and pitch accuracies of 0.05 mm to 300 mm
• flank surface of the acme thread almost grinding quality
• Flexible use for a variety of materials and thread sizes, just in smaller quantities and non-standard pitch/diameter combinations
Note: the saw/purchase of differing length is often cheaper than throwing away remainders. Always returns accordingly when ordering the real length, so we can make the best deal for you, even in combination with the freight costs and the risk of damage.